Saturday, May 30, 2009

welcome to my new clients

Since Graduation and Nationals Competition I have done weddings and Chi block coloring with highlift colors. I will post more before and afters as I aquire the pics. (Actually I always forget to take the pics b/c I am so busy with my clients. )
Here are two victims, I mean clients and there transformations! Don't they look great!










bienvenidos, aloha, welcome!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by and checking out who I am and what I can do for you. I love doing hair and make-up. It is something God has given me as a talent and I would love to share it with you. I currently have a referral program which could earn you a FREE haircut! (who doesn't like things for free?) I am still working on posting some of my pics with my before and after portfolio, so keep checking back for those. Since moving here I have met alot of awesome people and look forward to meeting and "making over" many, many more-with your help! Please call and make an appt. today!!! If you like me, spread it like a bad rumor!!!!!

1 comment:

Prouses said...

Ok... first of all you need to create a blog just for your business and keep this one as your family blog... You can manage both with in the same dashboard...
Second, I am thinking of coming out there the last week of June, something like 22 to 30th ish... I just need to be home before the 4th of July weekend. Is that going to be convenient for y'alls??