Sunday, May 2, 2010

i love lucy!

I got home from church today and started feeling horrible...again! what the heck is going on with my stinkin allerges? My nose started running and dripping like a faucet all day. So.....what do u do when u feel horrible and want to just veg? Turn on I love lucy marathon on hallmark channel. When I used to have tivo I had the entire collection of 'Ilove Lucy" on it and we would all sit around and watch it together. (there aren't many shows u can do that with nowadays) Of course my fav is vitametavegamin episode. I did that episode in college for a theater class. I was Lucy and i got an "A!'
As I am typing I have tissue rolledup and shoved in each nostril so It doesnt drop on the keys of my computer....TMI, huh? I hate these stinkin pine trees, they are killing me. I hope they stop reproducing soon. There sperm is killing my sinuses.
I am not in Primary anymore. (I was the chorister) I am now in Relief Society and really ahppy to just be. So used to being in "charge." I have enjoyed that about this ward. I am the activities leader. i love the rs presidency. they r so fun and witty. Oh, and there is a new girl in the ward, a S.A.H.M. yeah! I'm no longer the newbie. I had a breakfast friday at my house and played games and had over alot of new friends. i had a blast, i hope everyone else did too. i love company! Esp since we all fit in my new house. On the island we barely fit in the kitchen.
On another note, I think Vanir is SUPER excited about his graduation and up til a few weeks ago when he got his cap & gown he wasn't really sure he was gonna make it. I am so proud of him and glad I pushed him since he found out the farm might be closing sooner than later. Bad news, is he is planning on starting his graduate program for his masters in the fall most likely. Unless, he gets a super great job-not likely. He makes too much and probably would have to take a huge paycut. Well, we will keep praying and hoping that maybe the Lord will find favor in our famiy and help him get a good job. Alot of our friends and family are out of work. We sat our kids down and explained to them that no work=no money= no nothing. so dont ask for stuff. Good thing my kids are used to this song and dance.
Now if anyone has any idea how to dry up this runny nose, please post a comment. ciao!

1 comment:

Prouses said...

ZYRTEC D! But it has to be the "D" type or it won't work. You'll have crazy dry mouth, but your sinuses are going to be clear :) We're praying for you guys... It would be nice if you could move up here. I think you'd like it up this way. Not too cold, not too hot :)
xoxo