Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Before and Afters of my SALON




I have been working hard on my garage salon. It is coming along little by little. I realized I havenot posted anything here. (It's all on facebook) I got new business cards and headshots and window clings(which I can't find) and I am feeling like I am finally getting things done around here. I have picked up 3 color clients now too and that makes me feel good b/c I made 0 effort to get them. It's all about opening your mouth. I, fortunately, am VERY good at that! I hope that once I am official and get my floors and A/C on I should be able to really get people in here. To be continued.......

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It's coming along real nicely! Can't wait to see it when it's all finished!

Susan said...

looks awesome!!
email me so I can add you on my blog (it's private).
susan.bowman421@gmail.com