Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's been a while since I blogged....I probably start out each entry the same way since i am so infrequent on here. I stll have a paper journal so maybe that is the problem. Good news in the Lima household....Vanir graduates in 3 weeks! This is 11 years coming!!!!! He will have a bachelors of arts and sciences in criminology. Exciting. On another note, we just found out the farm, where Vanir works, will be closing in 6 months. :( This is a bit scary. The economy has now personally hit us. We are weighing out our options and praying God will lead us where we are suppossed to be. It will be sad to leave our little home in north port. My first home! But, the first 10 years of our marriage we moved ALOT and I have learned not to become attached to material posessions. It still doesn't help.
I got back from my brother Tylers wedding last week. It was so .... sad? Like they are growing up and having marital relations!!!! AH! I cried a whole bunch. Then the drama started after the vows with pictures. I guesss thats what happens when ur mother is married to a self centered, arrogant, fanatical extremeist! Can u tell I can't stand him? Seriously, I feel like I should have been awarded some kind of medal of honor or bravery for having withstood 4 days of his blah,blah, blah antics. If u have not had the opportunity to meet Rick, then u probably don't understand my anger. Its not really him that I am angry with, with the things that happened I feel completely betrayed by my mother. He really needs meds or something to stay balanced and for my mother to be marrried to him makes me even question her sanity! I am so hurt, she hasn't even called me to see f we made it home okay. (We left her house at 10p and drove all nite to escape the madness of Rick) If I do call her I wouldn't even know what to say. If I even mention anything about Rick she will go into her dillusional state of, "rick would never say that, you exaggerate, he didn't mean it" and we will go around in circles. She will say," I can't pick sides I love you both!" To me thats bull, If Vanir has offended a frend or family I tell him. I am not scard to tell him he is acting like a terd! Her husband is so prideful, he would never apologize. he never has, for half the things he has said to me AND my kids. He never will. I think I am going to have to tell my mom that if she wants a relationship with me it will have to be 1 on 1-NO RICK. he causes problems and is in need of serious mental medical intervention. But Im sure she already knows that, thats why Im sure she married him. A "project" to fix. Well, good luck, Im OUT.

2 comments:

Prouses said...

Good to hear from you again, too bad for the circumstances though :( I'm so proud of my big bro, and wish you guys the absolute best. You are all so important to us.
I recently heard from a friend this... "The Lord will provide." I must've been in a state of panic or something and that sentence really stuck with me. So, I guess if we're all doing what we're supposed to, things are going to work out for the best. I love you all and good luck with all the transitions coming your way. Your family will be in our prayers.
LOVE Y'alls!

Melissa said...

I thought that stuff was a "secret" and only I could know! I see how "special" I am! haha I'm just excited to see you blogged again! Woohoo! Great job! Do it again!