Friday, April 16, 2010

WICKED COOL!!!!






















I can't believe I never blogged this! Okay, let me start at the beginning. One day I was on youtube searching for one of my fav broadway showtunes. (legally blonde) I came across another broadway show...it looked alot like wizard of oz! (i LOVE wizard of oz!!!!!) I realized someone had snuck there video camera in and recorded THE WHOLE THING! So, i watched wicked on youtube the first time, bought the soundtrack and was completey hooked! I desperately wanted to go see it. I found out when it was gonna be in the area. I missed it twice. We either were broke or It was gonna be here in a time when both of us couldn't make it. Then vanir thought i should go with gabby, b/c we performed one of the songs at new years eve party at downeys house. (u can go to FB and see the funny video. I was glinda and gabs was elphie) I thought to myself, " She's 9!" I saw my first broadway musical when i was in college and I paid for it myself. I finally decided I would take her...a decision i would end up regretting.:) She was fine, it was just the usual, "when will it start? "how much longer?" "can I get the $45 tee shirt with elphaba on it?" you know, you know kids! Oh and it was freezing! I think it was in the low 20's that nite. We had little short cocktail dresses, strappy shoes, we froze! And our feet were killing us from walking around so much in 3 inch heels. It was great except for our seats were so high up it was hard to see their faces. ( Plus I have poor faraway vision) My new sister Caitlin came and we stayed at a 4 star, nice hotel! (thanks priceline-$30) I wanted to share some pics, so hopefully i can figure this out. If u haven't seen wicked, I highly reccommend it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like fun...I'll have to look up Wicked on youtube.