Tuesday, December 16, 2008

new move!... new job?

WEll, last week I applied to Regis corporation for a part time job. I interviewed like normal and the next day was called by the regional manger to have a second interview. I thought this was weird to have a second interview for a part time job...in a salon. However, I haven't been in the corporate world for sooo long, what do i know. He told me he was considering me for a manager in sarasota store. I was a little taken back. He asked me if i eas interested. I said yes, not really knowing what I was saying yes to, but hey, I am capable right?! We interviewed again and then he officially offered the position to me. The next day we were told the bank took the offer on the house of $105,000. (the realtor told us that the bank most likely would not accept our offer, it was too low for a home of that caliber) The bad news was that we wouldn't be able to close for 30-45 days. That wasn't a problem, it would take me that long to pack and get thru the holidays! (we wanted to close before jan to get homestead) Well, i had to talk to the regional manager..again. I needed to tell him that I would not be bale to take the position until after the home was closed and we were moved in,etc. He was very understanding and told me he will hold a position for me in any location. I say I want to work then the opportunity comes and I wonder If it will be too much with Miley so young. I think when Vanir starts the Sherrifs office it will be easier to arrange the schedule. WEll, i wil tell you that calling the manager was the hardest thing i had to do. I hate to go back on my word. I know I'm weird.

2 comments:

Prouses said...

Look how freakin' cute your blog is!! I love that picture of Miley. So sweet!!

Prouses said...

You guys have been through so much, yet you've been so blessed every step of the way. I hope everything works out for you. (job and house) I can't wait to come visit with my brood.